1. By accessing hktaorg.com or any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out below.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, the contents found on hktaorg.com are owned by Hong Kong Theatres Association Ltd and protected by copyright law of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
3. Prior written consent of Hong Kong Theatres Association Ltd is required if you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any non-text contents (including but not limited to photographs, graphics, drawing, diagrams, audio files and video files) found on hktaorg.com in any way or for any purpose. Such requests for consent should be addressed to [email protected].
4. Where third party copyright is involved in the non-text contents found on hktaorg.com, permission to reproduce or otherwise use such non-text contents must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
1. The information provided by hktaorg.com is for a general, indicative purpose only. Hktaorg.com will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from, or misstatements or misrepresentations concerning, (whether express or implied), any such information, and will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on this website.
2. By accessing hktaorg.com or any of its pages, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be amended from time to time by us without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any amendments which may be made.